The global surgical sutures market size is expected to reach USD 6.84 billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 6.0% in 2032, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. A favorable reimbursement scenario can be attributed to the steady revenue growth of the surgical suture market.
The reimbursement for the removal of the Surgical Sutures is bundled with or included in the payment from the initial surgery when a surgeon sutures the skin during a procedure. Surgical Sutures are frequently used in the wound closure process that is carried out right after Surgical Sutures. However, suture removal can occasionally be paid for separately.
One such instance would be when a doctor treating patients in the emergency room applies sutures to close an open wound. To have the sutures removed, the patient is typically told to make an appointment with either his or her primary care physician or pediatrician.
A 99211 (office or another outpatient visit for the evaluation and management of an established patient that cannot require the presence of a physician or other qualified health care professional) can be reported when an established patient sees a doctor who did not place sutures with the express intent of having them removed.
Global Surgical Sutures Market
The Global Surgical Sutures Market Research Report by Emergen Research was developed via analysis of key commercial data and a broad geographic distribution. The study provides comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analyses of the Surgical Sutures market in addition to significant market statistical data.
Both current estimates through 2022 and historical data from 2018 to 2019 are provided in the research paper. The study also examines established and emerging market players, providing a broad overview of the company, its product line, commercial alliances, and expansion ambitions.
To receive a PDF sample of the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1590
Global Surgical Sutures Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- R&D Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Surgical Sutures market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report.
The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Surgical Sutures market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Medical Device Business Services, Inc., Medtronic, B. Braun SE, Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc, Internacional Farmaceutica S.A. DE C.V., Peters Surgical, Surgical Specialties Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, DemeTECH Corporation, Healthium Medtech Limited
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered In This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
Some Key Highlights From The Report
- On 9 January 2023, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted the Vesseal 510(k) clearance and announced Lydus Medical. A microvascular anastomosis suture deployment method called the Vesseal allows for standardized omnivessel anastomoses, making procedures easy, quick, safe, and efficient.
- One of the trickiest procedures in microvascular surgery, anastomosis is essential to the accomplishment of these difficult surgical procedures. Microvascular anastomosis is necessary for a variety of clinical settings, such as breast reconstruction, head and neck reconstruction, surgical lymphedema treatment, and vascular access for dialysis.
- The multifilament sutures segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Multifilament sutures, which can have either natural or artificial topologies, are created by braiding or wrapping many strands.
- There are two types of these braided surgical sutures, depending on the braid or wrapping style: twisted (where more than two filaments are linked and braided), and braided (when more than two filaments are braided). Although coating can substantially reduce their capillary qualities, these nevertheless have some capillary characteristics.
- Multifilament surgical sutures are more durable than monofilament sutures, are easier to use, and do not easily come undone owing to their superior knot safety. Strong, soft, bendable, and flexible describe these sutures. Multifilament sutures also rank highly for wear resistance.
- The cardiovascular surgery segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, which require surgery. Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs) are the leading cause of death globally. According to World Health Organization (WHO) estimates, 17.9 million deaths globally in 2019, or 32% of all fatalities, were caused by CVDs. 85% of these deaths were caused by heart attacks and strokes. Most CVD fatalities take place in low- and middle-income countries. Cardiac sutures can be made from a variety of materials, including polyester, polypropylene, and stainless steel. For cardiovascular sutures, pledgets and without pledgets are also available.
- Hospital segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 owing to the presence of advanced facilities and improvement in healthcare infrastructure in developing countries. The emergence of hospitals that specialize in surgery is another factor in the segment’s rise. The number of procedures conducted in hospitals and the number of patients who attend the hospital with ailments that require surgery are both growing, which is raising the segment’s revenue.
- Market in North America is expected to account for the largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is attributed to increasing activities by key market players in countries in the region. For instance, GTCR, a renowned private equity company, stated that Corza Health, its management partnership with Gregory T. Lucier, had acquired and combined the TachoSil Fibrin Sealant Patch with the American company Surgical Specialties Corporation to create the Corza Medical brand.
- Surgical Specialties is a business that specializes in high-performance surgical sutures and ophthalmic blades. To quickly and safely control bleeding during surgeries, a special surgical patch product line called TachoSil, formerly owned by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, is utilized.
The report bifurcates the Surgical Sutures market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report of Surgical Sutures Market accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered In This Report Are:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Suture Threads
- Automated Suturing Devices
- Disposable Automated Suturing Devices
- Reusable Automated Suturing Devices
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Multifilament Sutures
- Monofilament Sutures
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Other Applications
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Cobots market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Cobots market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions.
We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.