India is a southeast Asian country that has been on all our bucket lists. If you wish to visit India, you will need a visa, and through iVisa you will be able to obtain it quickly. You can apply through the Indian Visa from Philippines website and it will only take 20 minutes.
According to the current guidelines, if you are from the Philippines, you can apply for the India visa for Filipino citizens. If you wish to confirm your country’s eligibility for the eVisa, you must use the iVisa Visa Checker. You only have to add ‘Filipino citizens’ as your nationality and choose India as your upcoming destination and you will immediately know if you can get an eVisa to India.
Frequently Asked Questions
¿WHAT IS AN INDIA EVISA FOR FILIPINOS?
An India e-Visa for Filipinos is an essential digital document required if you’re from the Philippines and you want to visit India. In iVisa we help you, according to your time, budget and needs, to apply for the tourist double entry visa, the tourist multiple entry visa, the business evisa and the medical evisa.
FOR HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN INDIA WITH THE EVISA?
The India visa for Filipino citizens validity depends on the e- Visa type. It can vary from 30 days after arrival, 1 year after issued to 5 years after issued. With any of these last two evisas, you can stay in India for 90 days Per Entry and use them for all tourist purposes. Whereas, with a business visa, you can stay there for up to 180 days in Total.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS FILIPINO CITIZENS NEED TO GET THE VISA?
You will need the following documents to get your India visa for Filipino citizens on time. iVisa will ensure that you get your electronic Visa without any unexpected delays. Here are the documents you will need for the process:
- A photo: You need a photo of yourself taken recently.
- Valid passport: Citizens of the Philippines will need a valid passport to enter India. You must make sure that the passport does not expire 6 months past your arrival in India.
- Email ID: iVisa will communicate with you through your valid email address and you will receive your approved visa via email.
- Payment: You must use a valid debit card or credit card to make the payment for your application.
These items should help you begin your Visa application. However, as Filipino citizens, it is advised to carry these documents as well:
- Accommodation bookings: You should have valid hotel bookings that match your date of arrival and departure from India.
- Two photos: Carry extra copies of your photos, make sure they are not older than 6 months.
- Travel itinerary and bookings: This will help establish the purpose of your visit to India and make your visa approval quicker.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND COST OF AN INDIA VISA FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS?
Since all Filipino citizens do not have the same schedule or budget for their stay in Indian Visa from USA, we have created these three exclusive options:
- Standard processing (USD $86.49 – 5 days): This option for your Visa application will take a little time but you will be able to save some of your travel expenses.
- Rush processing (USD $128.49 – 3 days): This option will get your Visa ready in a few days at a reasonable price.
- Super Rush processing (USD $175.49 – 36 hours): This is a slightly high-priced option however, it is the best way to get your India visa for Filipino citizens in no time.
Prices may vary depending on the type of tourist e-visa you request with us here. Keep reading for more from iVisa and how we can help.
WHY SHOULD I TRUST IVISA?
iVisa has been helping travelers to reach India for many years. Our team of experts is aware of the changes in guidelines and will ensure that your India visa for Filipino citizens is ready well before time. We have built a reliable relationship with our clients over the years. Check out the reviews on iVisa to be sure.