India is a country located in the Southeast region of Asia. It is culturally diverse, and a trip to the country is bound to offer a wide variety of experiences to all excited travelers. If you are a Cuban national, then visiting India has become easier than Indian Visa from Cuba before.
India now offers an electronic visa for all Cuban nationals to make their visit to the country more convenient and accessible. You can visit iVisa.com to know more about planning a safe trip to India and getting your own Indian visa for Cuban citizens.
Frequently Asked Questions
As per the current protocols, Cuba is one of the many countries whose citizens can get an eVisa for India. If you want to recheck your eligibility for the Indian visa for Cuban citizens, you must check out our Visa Checker.
You only have to insert ‘Cuban’ as your nationality and select India as your final destination. You will soon know if you can get an electronic Visa for India.
What are the documents I need as a Cuban national?
iVisa.com can help you get the Indian visa for Cuban citizens in no time. Here are the necessary documents for the process:
- Valid passport: Cuban citizens will require a valid passport to stay in India. You must check that your passport validity does not expire within 6 months of your arrival in India.
- Email ID: iVisa.com will be sending you the processed Visa at your email address and will also be communicating with you about the other procedures through the email address. You must make sure you share a valid email address in your form.
- Payment: You can a debit card, or a credit card to complete your payment process for your Indian visa for Cuban citizens. These above-mentioned documents should help you stay in India. Despite that, as a Cuban citizen, you will also require the following necessary documents to enter India:
- Business card: This is required if you apply for an e-Business visa for India. You will also need an invitation from the host to attend a meeting or a seminar.
- Two photos: You will need a 4×6 cm and a 3×4 cm photo to complete your documentation procedure.
- Medical documents: If you have applied for an e-Medical visa, you will need a letter from the hospital you visit.
What is the processing time and cost of Visa?
To meet the requirements of all Indian visa for Cuban citizens, we have formulated three different payment packages depending upon the urgency of your Visa application.
- Standard processing: Option is the most convenient (USD $101.99) and will take up to 5 days.
- Rush processing: At a fair price (USD $143.99), this choice will get your Visa approved in 3 days.
- Super Rush processing: At a slightly higher rate (USD $190.99), this procedure will get you the India eVisa in just 36 hours. This is the best option for urgent travel plans.
How long can I stay in India with the eVisa?
As a citizen of Cuba, you can apply for the Indian Visa from Dominica. You can stay in the country for 30, 90, and 180 days, depending upon the purpose of your visit to the country. You can apply for a tourist, business, or medical eVisa to get your India visa for Cuban nationals.
I have a few more queries, where can I look for more information?
Our customer support team is available round the clock for you to answer all your queries about your Indian visa for Cuban citizens.
You can visit our website to know more about the changing guidelines, or write to us via email email@example.com. Our team of experts will get back to you soon.
Why should I trust iVisa.com?
iVisa.com has helped several people obtain the Indian visa for Cuban citizens. Over the years, our experts have built a trustworthy relationship with our clients who aspire to reach even the remotest corners of the world. iVisa.com is a reliable place to begin all your travel documentation.
You can begin your vacation in India by visiting the Taj Mahal in Agra. When here, you can also visit Akbar’s Mausoleum and the Agra Fort. You can then head to the capital city of New Delhi, where you can explore the architecture of Red Fort and the delicious food at Chandini Chowk of Old Delhi. Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar are other iconic spots in the capital that you cannot miss.
You can take a detour to Rajasthan and visit its many beautiful cities like Jodhpur, Udaipur, and Jaisalmer, known for their royal past and exciting bazaars. The Beatles made it to Rishikesh, a town in the Himalayas where you can see the Ganga River and visit the Suspension Bridges.
Once you have visited the northern and western parts of the country, you can explore the south. South India has several unique sites to offer, like the beaches of Kerala or the temples of Karnataka, each a sight to behold in its own. You can take a detour to the northeastern region and explore the Himalayas at their very best. Sikkim, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh are among some of the popularly visited travel destinations of the country.
iVisa.com wishes you a lovely trip to India!